My street light is out, who should I call?
For street lights that are out or flickering, call the Township at 724-695-0500. If you can get a pole number, that is helpful, otherwise we'll need an address of the pole's location.

Show All Answers

1. What kind of work requires a building permit?
2. I put 1271 Route 30 into my GPS to come to the Municipal Building and now I'm in Beaver County - help!
3. How do I get information on availability and costs for reserving the Activity Center in Imperial?
4. How do I get a Recycling Cart?
5. My street light is out, who should I call?
6. How do I reserve a ballfield?
7. How do I make a pavilion reservation?
8. Who is responsible for snow removal on Old 978? (Enlow Road)
9. How many miles of roads are Township owned?
10. Who does snow removal on Route 30?
11. How do I find information on programs and/or events in the Township?