Who runs the wire for my deduct meter?
The plumber should have the wire start at the deduct meter and run outside the house near the existing radio remote. The plumber should leave at least 18 inches of wire exposed outside the building, enough for Findlay Township Municipal Authority to connect it to the radio remote.

Show All Answers

1. Must the deduct meter be purchased from Findlay Municipal Authority?
2. What type of wire must I use to connect my deduct meter?
3. Who runs the wire for my deduct meter?
4. Where must I locate my deduct meter?
5. Where do I run the meter wire outside the house?
6. What must I complete before my deduct meter can be connected by FTMA?
7. What do I do to get my deduct meter connected?